The girls of Ryanair
The girls of Ryanair is a calendar made by low-cost airline Ryanair using female cabin crew as models. The calendar raises money for Charity work. The 2009 Calendar raised money for homeless charity Dublin Simon Community and it drew seven hundred contenders to appear in it. The 2010 calendar gives the proceeds to KIDS (for disabled children and their families). and it drew over eight hundred of Ryanair's 4,000 female crew employees to appear. The National Women's Council of Ireland (NWCI) has strongly criticized the calendar.
- Ryanair flies into a storm with 'sexist' charity calendar featuring scantily clad cabin crew
- Just four Irish apply for 'Girls of Ryanair' calendar
- KIDS selected to be the beneficiary of Ryanair's 2010 Charity Calendar!
- Has Ryanair pushed its 2010 calendar too far?
- No-frills flying: Ryanair cabin crew strip off for charity calendar
- Ryanair 2010 sexy calendar causes controversy
- Sexy Ryanair charity stewardess calendar Who said budget airlines meant no frills flying? "Out of Ryanair’s 4,000 cabin crew, 800 auditioned for the calendar. The photos were shot in the Spanish city of Alicante."
- (Norwegian) Ryanair hisser på seg kvinnegruppe in Dagbladet