The Wicker Man
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The wicker man)
A wicker man is a wicker effigy used in human sacrifice by the ancient Gauls, according to Julius Caesar.
The Wicker Man or Wickerman may also refer to
- The Wicker Man (1973 film), a British horror film
- The Wicker Man (2006 film), an American remake of the 1973 film
- "The Wicker Man" (song), a song by Iron Maiden
- The Wicker Man (Bruce Dickinson song), a song sung by Bruce Dickinson (see The Best of Bruce Dickinson)
- Wickerman Festival, an annual rock and dance music event that takes place in Galloway, Scotland, UK
- Wickaman, drum and bass artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.