Theater in Colorado
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Theater of the United States|
|AK - AL - AR - AS - AZ - CA - CO - CT - DC - DE - FL - GA - GU - HI - IA - ID - IL - IN - KS - KY - LA - MA - MD - ME - MI - MN - MO - MP - MS - MT - NC - ND - NE - NH - NM - NV - NJ - NY - OH - OK - OR - PA - PR - RI - SC - SD - TN - TX - UT - VA - VI - VT - WA - WI - WV - WY|
Theater venues in Colorado include:
- In Denver
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts is the second largest performing arts center in the US.
- The Avenue Theater is located 4 blocks from Downtown Denver, providing high-class performances.
- The Theater Off Broadway is located 4 blocks south of Downtown Denver, in the Santa Fe Arts District.
- Next Stage Denver
- The Aurora Fox
- Germinal Stage Denver
- The E-vent Center
- In Boulder
- Theater in the United States
- Phamaly Theatre Company has performed at numerous Denver venues since 1989.
- Colorado Theatre Guilds An organization dedicated to the promotion of the theatre arts in the state of Colorado
- The Avenue Theater
- Town Hall Arts Center
- The E-Vent Center
- Next Stage
- Performance Now Theater Company
- Theatre Colorado All about theater in Colorado
- University of Colorado Theatre Dept Website for the general public for the University of Colorado at Boulder theatre dept.
- The Phamaly Theatre Company Made entirely of people with disabilities, Phamaly was founded in and performs all over the Denver area.
|This theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|