From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thebaid[pronunciation?] may refer to:
- The Thebaid (Latin poem) or Thebais, an epic poem by Statius, chronicling the story of the war between the brothers Eteocles and Polynices
- The Thebaid (Greek poem) or Thebais, an epic poem, part of the Theban Cycle, sometimes attributed to Homer, also chronicling the story of the war between Eteocles and Polynices
- The Thebaid or Thebais, an epic poem by Antimachus
- La Thébaïde, a tragedy by French writer Jean Racine
- The Thebaid or Thebais, a region of ancient Egypt containing the thirteen southernmost nomes of Upper Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.