From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up theme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theme or Themes may refer to:
- Theme (arts), the unifying subject or idea of the type of visual work
- Theme (narrative), the unifying subject or idea of a story
- Theme (music), the initial or principal melody in a musical piece
- Theme music, signature music which recurs in a film, television program or performance
- Theme (Byzantine district), an administrative district in the Byzantine Empire governed by a Strategos
- Theme (computing), a custom graphical appearance for certain software.
- Theme (linguistics), topic
- Theme (magazine)
- Theme Building, a landmark building in the Los Angeles International Airport
- Theme vowel or thematic vowel, a vowel placed before the word ending in certain Proto-Indo-European words
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.