Themes is a 1989 compilation album of works by Greek electronic composer and artist Vangelis. It featured some previously released tracks from Vangelis's other albums, as well as some pieces from movie soundtracks that had not previously been released.
The album is notable because it marked the first official appearances of Vangelis' music from the films Blade Runner, The Bounty and Missing. Of these three film scores, only the Blade Runner soundtrack has since received an official release.
The album stayed for 13 weeks in the UK and Swiss charts, topping out at #11 and #20, respectively, on 13 August 1989, as well as reaching #25 in Sweden and #46 in Germany.
Track listing 
- End Titles from Blade Runner – 4:57
- Main Theme from Missing – 3:59
- L'Enfant – 5:00
- Hymn (from Opéra sauvage) – 2:45
- Chung Kuo – 5:29
- The Tao of Love – 2:45
- Theme from Antarctica – 3:55
- Love Theme from Blade Runner – 4:55
- Opening Titles from The Bounty – 4:16
- Closing Titles from The Bounty – 4:58
- Memories of Green – 5:42
- La Petite Fille de la Mer − 5:51
- Five Circles − (from Chariots of Fire (album) ) - 5:18
- Chariots of Fire − (from Chariots of Fire (album) ) - 3:31
11. Also from Blade Runner and used, too, in the film Someone to Watch Over Me
13 and 14. From the film Chariots of Fire