From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koning immigrated to Western Australia in 1953 at the age of three, and graduated in fine art at the Claremont Technical School  in 1973, in the same year becoming one of the founding members of the Western Australian Sculptors' Association.
- Snell, Ted (1985). Theo Koning stepping into the painter's world. In Art and Australia. 23 (1), 69-72.
- Snell, Ted (1979). Six artists working in Western Australia. In Art and Australia. 16 (4), 357-361.
- p 56-58 of Snell, Ted, 1949- & Goddard, Julian & Marcon, Marco & Curtin University of Technology. Visual Culture Research Unit (1991). In The Painted image : twenty contemporary Western Australian painters. Visual Culture Research Unit, Curtin University of Technology, [Bentley, W.A.]
- In Woldendorp, Richard & Stringer, John (1995). Western Australian artists in residence. Sandpiper Press, West Perth.ISBN 0958945411
- A regional scenario: an interview with Theo Koning. -by Goddard, Julian- Praxis M, no.20, () 1988, p.28-31
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2002
|This article on an Australian painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an Oceanian sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|