Theodor Holman (born 9 January 1953 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch journalist, presenter, and writer of Indo descent.
He studied Dutch language and History at the University of Amsterdam. He was editor of the satirical student newspaper Propria Cures.
- Een lekker leven - A nice life (1986)
- Apenliefde - Monkeylove (1991)
- Familiefeest - Family party (1992)
- Hoe ik mijn moeder vermoordde - How I murdered my mother (1999)
- Het blijft toch familie - They're still family (2001)
Films as screenwriter: