Theoria and Praxis
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2014)|
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (March 2014)|
|Theoria and Praxis|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Theor. Prax.|
|Publisher||York University (Canada)|
Theoria and Praxis: International Journal of Interdisciplinary Thought is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary and philosophical academic journal. It interrogates pre-announced themes and is published biannually. The editors-in-chief are Paul A. Brienza (York University) and Yasar Bukan (York University).
- The Political, June/2013
- Theory of Subjectivity, Dec/2013
- The Idea of Human Rights, June/2014
- The Concept of Globality, Dec/2014
- Marxism in the 21st Century, June/2015 
- Theoria and Praxis
- "Theoria and Praxis: International Journal of Interdisciplinary Thought". Theoriapraxis.yorku.ca. Retrieved 2014-03-30.