There Was a Crooked Man
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"There Was a Crooked Man"|
- There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
- He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
- He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
- And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
- I. Opie and P. Opie, The Oxford Dictionary of Nursery Rhymes (Oxford University Press, 1951, 2nd edn., 1997), p. 289.
|This folk song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|