From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Thermic reaction)
thermic may refer to one or more of these topics related to heat:
- a past synonym for thermal (also, thermics was a synonym for thermodynamics)
- the thermic effect of food (TEF)
- the thermic reaction of skin, a topic of 19th century hydrotherapy , but the phrase is also used more recently in other contexts PubMed
- thermic reaction may refer to a triggered change in body temperature 
- thermic reaction or thermic process can refer to a chemical reaction that may turn out to be exothermic or endothermic
- the suffix -thermic, as in the following list of thermic inorganic reactions involving chemical reduction. (Highly thermic reactions are those requiring or producing a large amount of heat.)
- thermic lance
- thermic component, thermic composition, thermic effect or thermic reaction may refer to a near-explosive property 
- thermic reaction or thermic binding can refer to biochemical processes PubMed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.