From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thessaloniki, Thessalonica or Salonica is Greece's second largest city and the capital of Greek Macedonia.
The terms may also refer to:
- Thessaloniki (regional unit) in Greek Macedonia
- Thessalonica of Macedon, the sister of Alexander the Great
- Thessalonica (theme), a province of the Byzantine Empire
- Kingdom of Thessalonica, a Crusader state
- Vilayet of Salonica, a province of the Ottoman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.