From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theta is the eighth Greek letter, written Θ (uppercase) or θ (lowercase).
Theta also refers to:
Science and mathematics
- Θ (set theory)
- theta function
- theta representation in mathematics
- theta rhythm, in biology
- theta role, in linguistics
- theta (finance), in quantitative finance, a first order derivative of an option pricing formula versus time
- the denotation for potential temperature
- an IPA symbol for voiceless dental fricative
- GM Theta platform, an automobile platform of General Motors
- Theta Networks a Telecommunications software company
- Theta (video game), (2007)
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Iota Phi Theta
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Phi Delta Theta
- Theta Chi
- Theta Phi Alpha
- Thetan, in Scientology, the spirit or soul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.