After attaining his Federal Diploma of Botany at age twenty, Wasser attended the Givaudan perfumery school and was promoted to perfumer at twenty four after a period of apprenticeship. He joined Firmenich in 1993. Here he collaborated extensively with Annick Ménardo in numerous fragrances.
His work includes collaborating with Jean Paul Guerlain in the creation of perfumes.
Thierry Wasser has created many notable perfumes including:
- Addict, Christian Dior
- Fuel for Life for Her, Diesel
- Quand Vient La Pluie, Guerlain
- Hypnose, Lancôme
- Idylle, Guerlain
- Aqua Allegoria: Flora Nymphea, Guerlain
- Man absolute, Jil Sander
- La Petite Robe Noir, Guerlain
Interview on swiss tv Guerlain Homme L'eau
- osMoz, Guerlain hires perfumer Thierry Wasser, retrieved 2008-05-28
- A New Nose at Guerlain: Thierry Wasser tapped as exclusive perfumer, May 14, 2008, retrieved 2008-05-28
- "Thierry Wasser". S-Perfume. Retrieved 2008-05-28.
- Bendeth, Marian (11 August 2008), Filling the Gilded Shoes of Guerlain - an interview with new in-house perfumer, Thierry Wasser
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|