From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thin may refer to:
- a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight)
- Thin (film), an 2006 HBO documentary about eating disorders.
- Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
- All pages beginning with "Thin"
- All pages with titles containing "Thin"
- Thin client, a computer in a client-server architecture network.
- Thin film, a material layer of about 1 µm thickness.
- Thin-film deposition, any technique for depositing a thin film of material onto a substrate or onto previously deposited layers
- Thin film memory, high-speed variation of core memory developed by Sperry Rand in a government-funded research project
- Thin-film optics, the branch of optics that deals with very thin structured layers of different materials
- Thin layer chromatography (TLC), a chromatography technique used in chemistry to separate chemical compounds
- Thin layers (oceanography), congregations of phytoplankton and zooplankton in the water column
- Thin lens, lens with a thickness that is negligible compared to the focal length of the lens in optics
- Thin Lizzy, Irish rock band who formed in Dublin in 1969
- The Thin Man (disambiguation)
- The Thin Blue Line (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.