From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up think in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Think may refer to:
- "Think" (Aretha Franklin song), 1968
- "Think" (The "5" Royales song), 1957, later covered by James Brown in 1960 and 1973
- "Think" (The Rolling Stones song), 1965
- "Think (About It)", a 1972 song recorded by Lyn Collins
- "Think", a song by The Screaming Jets from their 1992 album Tear of Thought
- "Think" Informations Society song, 1990
- "Think", a song by Booker T. & the M.G.'s from the album And Now!
- Think (band), a 1970s musical group best known for the 1971 hit "Once You Understand"
- "Think", a song by Puddle of Mudd from their album Life on Display
- "Think!", the 30-second music piece played during the Final Jeopardy! Round in the game show Jeopardy!
- Think! (James Brown album), 1960
- Think! (Lonnie Smith album), 1968
- Think (book), by Michael R. LeGault
- Think: A Compelling Introduction to Philosophy, by Simon Blackburn
- The Think Global electric vehicle
- THINK Team, group of architects, planners and engineers that designed a plan for the redevelopment of the World Trade Center
- Think(IBM), a motto coined by Thomas J. Watson
- (Th)ink, a weekly editorial cartoon by Keith Knight
- Think (journal), an academic journal
- "Think!" (short story), a 1977 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Thinking (poem), a poem by Walter D. Wintle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.