Third Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Third Man is a 1949 film noir.
Third Man may also refer to:
- Third man argument, the philosophical argument
- Third Man factor (or Third Man syndrome)
- The Third Man Theme, zither instrumental written by Anton Karas
- Third Man Records, the independent record label owned by musician Jack White
- Third man, the cricket fielding position
- The Third Man: Life at the Heart of New Labour, the book by Peter Mandelson
- The Third Man (TV series), a British-American television series broadcast from 1959 to 1965 and starring Michael Rennie
- "The Third Man" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- The Third Man (album), an album by Enrico Rava and Stefano Bollani
- Third Man on the Mountain -- 1959 film directed by Ken Annakin
- Third Man Out -- 2005 film directed by Ron Oliver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.