Third Russian Revolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Third Russian Revolution may refer to one of the following events.
- Left-wing uprisings against the Bolsheviks, in the terminology of anarchists.
- Perestroika and dissolution of the Soviet Union.
- October Revolution was occasionally called "Third Russian Revolution" during its times, including by Lenin himself.
- Anarchy 7. Anarchy Magazine. 1967. p. 60.
- Latey, Maurice (1987). Gorbachev: the third Russian revolution. Common Cause Publications. ISBN 978-0-906587-02-7.
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 126. American Academy of Political and Social Science. 1926. p. 108.
- Suny, Ronald Grigor; Adams, Arthur E (1990). The Russian revolution and Bolshevik victory: visions and revisions. D.C. Heath. pp. 29, 74, 176. ISBN 978-0-669-20877-1.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.