Third Time Lucky (1931 film)
Third Time Lucky is a 1931 British comedy film directed by Walter Forde and starring Bobby Howes, Dorothy Boyd and Gordon Harker. It was based on a play by Arnold Ridley. The film's sets were designed by art director Walter Murton.
A young country vicar is spurred into action to protect his young ward, when she is blackmailed.
- Bobby Howes ... Rev. Arthur Fear
- Dorothy Boyd ... Jennifer Elling
- Gordon Harker ... Bill Meggitt
- Henry Mollison ... Stanley Crofts
- Garry Marsh ... Capt. Adrian Crowther
- Margaret Yarde ... Mrs. Clutterbuck
- Harry Terry ... Gregg
- Marie Ault ... Mrs. Midge
- Clare Greet ... Mrs. Scratton
- Matthew Boulton ... Inspector
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|