From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up third-person or third person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third person (or third-person) may refer to:
- A grammatical person, he, she, it, and they in the English language
- Third-person narrative, a perspective in plays, storytelling, or movies
- To refer to oneself in the third person is illeism
- Third Person (film), a 2013 film
- Third Person (band), a musical trio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.