From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (July 2014)|
|Look up this in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This, in the English language, is the singular proximal demonstrative.
This may also refer to:
- This, Ardennes, a commune in France
- Thinis (sometimes written "This"), an ancient city in Upper Egypt
- This (Canadian magazine), a political journal
- This (journal), a poetry journal published in the US from 1971–1982
- This TV, a US TV channel
- This (Peter Hammill album)
- This (Lost and Found album)
- This (The Motels album)
- "This" (Darius Rucker song)
- "This", a track from Brian Eno's album Another Day on Earth
- "This", a track from Hemingway Corner's self-titled album
- "This", a track from Ed Sheeran's album +
- "This", a single from Rod Stewart's album A Spanner in the Works
- this (computer programming), the identity function in many object-oriented computer languages
- Hervé This, a French culinary chemist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.