This Is My Song
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from This Is My Song (disambiguation))
"This Is My Song" may refer to:
- At least four popular songs:
- "This Is My Song" (1934 song), a song written by Lloyd Stone in 1934 to the tune of Jean Sibelius' Finlandia.
- "This Is My Song" (1951 song), a song (written in 1950, but not published until the following year) by Dick Charles, and popularized in 1953 by Patti Page
- "This Is My Song" (1967 song), a song written by Charles Chaplin and popularized in 1967 by Petula Clark
- "This Is My Song!", a song on the Indian Summer album by Carbon Leaf released in 2004
- At least three albums:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.