|IATA: TED – ICAO: EKTS|
|Operator||No operator since Feb 2007|
|Elevation AMSL||23 ft / 7 m|
Thisted Airport (Danish: Thisted Lufthavn) (IATA: TED, ICAO: EKTS) is a small airport servicing the Danish town of Thisted. It is owned by Thisted municipality. It is located on Danish national road 26, 8 kilometers from Hanstholm and 15 kilometers from Thisted. The airport opened in 1970.
Thisted Airport previously serviced two daily flights between Thisted and the Danish capital, Copenhagen, a service operated by flying.dk which also served as operator of the airport. Flying.dk suspended all flights from the airport effective 1 February 2007.
Thisted municipality has supported operations of the airport with an annual 2.5 million DKK. As of April 2007, a new operator has not been found.
- This article is based on the corresponding article on the Danish Wikipedia, accessed on 15 April 2007.
- Accident history for TED at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for EKTS at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for EKTS at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for EKTS at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Danish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|