Thomas Carroll (hurler)
|Irish name||Tomás Ó Cearúil|
Clareen, County Offaly, Ireland
|* Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 20:35, 30 June 2011.|
Thomas Carroll (born 1992 in Clareen, County Offaly, Ireland) is an Irish sportsperson. He plays hurling with his local club Seir Kieran and has been a member of the Offaly senior inter-county team since 2011.
Carroll later played for the club's minor team but enjoyed little success in this grade. He is currently a member of the Seir Kieran under-21 and senior teams. He played on the losing side when Seir Kieran were defeated by Coolderry in the 2010 county under-21 final.
Carroll first played for Offaly as a member of the county's minor hurling team in 2008. He enjoyed three years with Offaly in that grade but enjoyed little success. He is currently a member of the Offaly under-21 team.
In 2011 Carroll made his senior debut for Offaly in a pre-season Walsh Shield game against UCD. Offaly later wnet on to win the final of that competition, with Carroll scoring a goal against Carlow in the final.
- "Hurler profile: Thomas Carroll". Hurling stats website. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "Seir Kieran hang on as spirited Shamrocks lose out in low scoring encounter". Offaly Independent. 30 November 2007. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "Coolderry win 7th U21 Hurling Title". Offaly GAA website. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "Offaly outclass students". Irish Independent. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "Dooley refuses to comment on county board dispute". Irish Times. 16 June 2011. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "RTÉ Sport: Cork 2-17 Offaly 2-16". RTÉ Sport. 25 June 2011. Retrieved 1 July 2011.