He had four daughters:
- Priscilla Foote, married Sir Francis Rolle (d. 1686) on 23 January 1654
- Mary Foote, married Sir Arthur Onslow, 1st Baronet as his second wife
- Sarah Foote, married first Sir John Lewis, 1st Baronet (d. 1671) and second Denzil Onslow (d. 1721) (younger brother of Arthur)
- Elizabeth Foote, married Sir John Cutler, 1st Baronet (1607–1693) as his second wife
Foote was created a baronet, of London, on 21 November 1660. While he left no sons to succeed him, his son-in-law, Arthur Onslow, obtained a reversion to Foote's baronetcy in 1674, and so became a baronet upon Foote's death in 1687 (with precedency of 1660).
- Waters, Henry F. (1897). The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. New England Historic Genealogical Society. pp. 139–140. Retrieved 2007-10-25.
|Lord Mayor of the City of London
|Baronetage of England|
(reversion to Arthur Onslow)