17 December 1992 |
Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, England
Thomas John Law (born 17 December 1992) is an English actor. He is the fourth actor to play Peter Beale in the popular BBC soap opera EastEnders. He took over from James Martin on 31 August 2006 on a temporary contract, and since turning 16, was offered a full-time contract with the soap.
Early and personal life 
Law has been modelling since the age of four and previously appeared in four episodes of Casualty first aired in late 2005. He lives with his parents, Trish and Robert, and his 2 sisters. Law also has family in Australia and in Dorset. Law attended Chancellor's School in Brookmans Park where fellow actor Vinnie Jones also attended. He spent his 16th birthday in Barbados in December 2008. Law is only one week older than Melissa Suffield the actress who played his on-screen twin sister Lucy Beale for six years until 2010, and he is also a supporter of Leicester City. His hobbies include golf, football and cricket, as well as soprano singing and running.
Acting career 
In 2007 and 2008, Law took part in Children In Need with the cast of EastEnders recording The Beatles song "A Little Help from My Friends" (2007) and Songs From West End Musicals (2008) and in "Motown Hits" (2009). Other notable charity work has included playing at the Alan Ball Memorial Cup in 2007, the opening of the kitchens at the University Hospitals of Leicester Uhl-nhs.uk and the turning on of the Christmas lights two years running in Brookman's Park in his hometown of Potters Bar.
In December 2007, Law was invited to spend some time at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital by his aunt, who works there. He spent time with children who would be at the hospital over Christmas. During the visit youngsters in all three of the L&D's children's wards were seen by Law and he stopped for pictures and a chat, as well as signing autographs. After the event hospital spokesman Barry Mayes said: "[Law] gave a big chunk of his time. He was very pleasant, mature and humble, and really homed in on the children and how they were feeling." In February 2010, Law attended a fundraising event along with other members of the EastEnders cast to raise money for victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. The event took place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry and was organised after Adam Woodyatt wanted to organise a fundraising event in the Midlands.
Music career 
|2005||Casualty||Matt Haddon||BBC One||
|2006||EastEnders||Peter Beale||BBC One||231 episodes (2006–2010)|
|2007||Children in Need||Himself||BBC One|
|2008||Children in Need||Himself||BBC One|
|2009||Children in Need||Himself||BBC One|
Theatre credits 
|2010||Peter Pan||Peter Pan||Shown at The Lowry, Salford Quays, Greater Manchester|
- "EastEnders actor Thomas Law offered a full-time contract". Nathan Kay's Online Blog / The Daily Mail. 9 April 2009. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
- "We're proud of them all". Herts24. 17 January 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2007.
- "EastEnders dose for L&D kids". Natalee Hazelwood / lutontoday. December 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2008.
- "BBC — Eastenders stars fundraising for Haiti at the Ricoh". BBC Online. BBC. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 9 July 2011.
- Kilkelly, Daniel. "Soaps — News — Is Peter Beale leaving 'EastEnders'? - Digital Spy". Digital Spy. Digital Spy. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Casualty (2005)". Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Eastenders (200)". Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Children in Need (2007)". Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Children in Need (2008)". Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "Children in Need (2009)". Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "Sadie J". BBC. Retrieved 2013-03-17.
- "Peter Pan(2010)". Retrieved 9 January 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Thomas Law|