Thomas Levenson is a US academic, science writer and documentary film-maker. As of 2012[update], he is Professor of Science Writing and director of the graduate program in science writing at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has also written four books:
Books by Thomas Levenson
- Ice Time: Climate, Science and Life on Earth;
- Measure for Measure: A Musical History of Science;
- Einstein in Berlin; and
- Newton and the Counterfeiter.
He also writes articles and reviews for newspapers and magazines.
Levenson is married and lives in Massachusetts with his wife and son.
- Faculty: Writing and Humanistic Studies. Massachusetts Institute of Technology website. (Accessed 2012-03-16)
- Thomas Levenson. Faber and Faber website. (Accessed 2009-09-02)
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|