Thomas ("Tom") Nicholls (born 12 October 1931) is a former boxer from Wellington, Shropshire, Great Britain, who won the silver medal in the featherweight division (– 57 kg) at the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, Australia. In the final he was defeated by Vladimir Safronov of the Soviet Union. He also competed at the 1952 Summer Olympics, where he was beaten in the second round by eventual gold medalist Pentti Hämäläinen from Finland.
1952 (as a Bantamweight)
1956 (as a Featherweight)
- 1951 ABA Bantamweight champion
- 1952 ABA Bantamweight champion
- 1955 European Featherweight Champion in East Berlin
- 1955 ABA Featherweight champion
- 1956 ABA Featherweight champion