Thomas Philippon is a French economist. He specializes in financial economics and is the author of Capitalism heirs. The French crisis of labor (2006). He is an administrator of the European think tank EuropaNova.
Philippon is an associate professor at the Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University and a member of National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Le capitalisme d'héritiers. Le crise française du travail (2006)
- CEO Incentives and Earnings Management (2005) with Daniel Bergstresser
- Vive les primaires!
- Tribune au Monde 
- Brattle Prize (2008) for the paper "The Risk-Adjusted Cost of Financial Distress"
- Michael Brennan Award (volume 22) for the paper "The Economics of Fraudulent Accounting"
- "IDEAS Profile: Thomas Philippon".
- Le capitalisme d'héritiers. Le crise française du travail. 2006.
- Daniel Bergstresser; Thomas Phillippon (February 2, 2005). CEO Incentives and Earnings Management. Journal of Financial Economics. Archived from the original on 2013-01-30.
- Vive les primaires! (in French). Archived from the original on 2013-01-30.
- Les défis du futur patron du Medef (in French). La Monde. 8 June 2005. Archived from the original on 2013-01-30.
- Thomas Philippon Profile from NYU