Thomas E. Sniegoski
|Thomas E. Sniegoski|
Sniegoski at the San Diego Comic Con
July 28, 2007.
|Occupation||novelist, comic book writer and pop culture journalist.|
|Genres||Horror fiction, Fantasy, Science fiction|
Thomas E. Sniegoski is a novelist, comic book writer and pop culture journalist.
A number of Sniegoski's works have been related to the Buffyverse, the fictional universe established by TV series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
Thomas has written and collaborated on comics since 1989. Some highlights include working on Vampirella, Punisher, and Batman. Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails was a prequel miniseries to fan favorite indie hit, Bone. Sniegoski collaborated with Bone creator Jeff Smith on the prequel, making him the only writer Smith has ever asked to work on those characters.
Sniegoski was the co-writer of the monthly Angel comic book series, based on the hit show, the Chaos! Comics mini-series Jade: Turn Loose the Dragon and its sequel Jade: Redemption, and fan favorite artist Randy Green's creator-owned series, The Dollz. He has written dozens of comics, including Batman Chronicles #22 and Wolverine/Punisher: Revelation and the Hellboy-inspired three issue mini-series, B.P.R.D: The Hollow Earth was co-written with Christopher Golden and Hellboy creator Mike Mignola. Other work with Golden includes Talent for Boom! Studios.
Tom has been working in the comic book field for ten years, for companies as diverse as Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, Acclaim, Harris, Crusade, Caliber, Spiderbaby, London Night, and most recently, Cartoon Books.
Other work includes Star Trek: Embrace the Wolf for Wildstorm, Batman: Real World for DC, Ghost, Razor, Shi and a Waterworld mini-series which was a sequel to the Universal film, also with Christopher Golden, and several Buffy the Vampire Slayer related projects for Dark Horse.
- Soul Trade
- Earthly Possessions (with Christopher Golden)
- Hunting Ground (with Christopher Golden)
- Past Lives (with Christopher Golden)
- Giles (with Christopher Golden)
- Monster Island (with Christopher Golden)
- Force Majeure (with Christopher Golden) (Pocket Books, 2002)
- The Fallen (Pocket Books, 2003)
- Leviathan (Pocket Books, 2003)
- Aerie (Pocket Books, 2003)
- Reckoning (Pocket Books, 2004)
- The End of Days (Pocket Books, 2011)
- Forsaken (Pocket Books, 2012)
- Armageddon (Pocket Books, 2013)
Outcast [w/Christopher Golden]
- The Un-Magician (Aladdin, 2004)
- Dragon Secrets (Aladdin, 2004)
- Ghostfire (Aladdin, 2005)
- Wurm War (Aladdin, 2005)
- The Nimble Man (Ace, 2004)
- The Tears of Furies (Ace, 2005)
- Stones Unturned (Ace, 2006)
- Crashing Paradise (Ace, 2007)
The Sleeper Conspiracy
- Sleeper Code (Razorbill, 2006)
- Sleeper Agenda (Razorbill, 2006)
- Billy Hooten, Owlboy (Yearling, 2007)
- The Girl with the Destructo Touch (Yearling, 2007)
- The Terror of Zis-Boom-Bah (Yearling, 2008)
- The Flock of Fury (Yearling, 2008)
- A Kiss Before The Apocalypse (Roc, 2008)
- Dancing On The Head of a Pin (Roc, 2009)
- Noah's Orphans (novella published in Mean Streets by Roc, 2009)
- Where Angels Fear To Tread (Roc, 2010)
- A Hundred Words for Hate: A Remy Chandler Novel (Roc, 2011)
- In the House of the Wicked (Roc, 2012) (ISBN 0451464567, ISBN 978-0451464569)
- Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails
- A Quest for the Spark (2011)
- "Billy Hooten: Owlboy (Book)". Dread Central. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Billy Hooten, Owlboy (review)". Horn Book Guide (Book Verdict). Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Owlboy (review)". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Billy Hooten Owlboy (review)". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas Sniegoski.|