Thomson Scientific is the intellectual property and life sciences business of Thomson Reuters. The science unit provides integrated information solutions with brands such as Aureka, Delphion, Cortellis, Derwent World Patents Index (DWPI), EndNote, Horizon Global, Horizon Sourcing, IDdb, IDRAC, IP Management Services, ISI Web of Knowledge, MicroPatent PatentWeb, Techstreet Industry Standards, ThomsonPharma, GeneGo, IDDB, Thomson Regulatory Solutions, and Web of Science.
Thomson Scientific was one of the operating divisions of The Thomson Corporation from 2006 to 2008. Following the merger of Thomson with Reuters Group to form Thomson Reuters in 2008, it became the scientific business unit of the new company. In 2009, the scientific business came together with the healthcare business to form the Healthcare and Science division of Thomson Reuters. The healthcare business was sold in 2012 and is now Truven Health Analytics. Prior to 2006 the two businesses were combined as Thomson Scientific and Thomson Healthcare.
- "Thomson Reuters Homepage". Thomsonreuters.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Thomson Reuters Annual Pharmaceutical Factbook Projects Industry's Sales Will Reach $1 Trillion in 2014". Telegraphindia.com. 2014-09-09. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Products | Life Sciences | Thomson Reuters". Lifesciences.thomsonreuters.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Home - Thomson Reuters". Business-review-webinars.com. 2011-04-06. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Thomson Reuters on the Forbes World's Most Valuable Brands List". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- [dead link]
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|