From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
- Bangkok Skytrain Sukhumvit Line – Thong Lo Station is at the intersection with Sukhumvit Road.
- Khlong Saen Saep Express Boat – Thong Lo pier is at the bridge crossing Khlong Saen Saep, at the opposite end of the street, near New Phetchaburi Road intersection.
- "To Be Young and Hip in Bangkok" — November, 2005, comprehensive travel article in the New York Times covering the zeitgeist of Thong Lor in particular and Bangkok in general. Includes "Youth Culture in Bangkok" slideshow, and a sidebar containing practical travel information.
- "Bangkok's Chic Street" — August, 2005, brief article in the Time covering the basics of Thong Lor.
- "Bangkok's Trendy Thong Lor" — A 2007 review of "one of Asia's hippest districts" from the Four Seasons Magazine.