From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thongs may refer to:
- Thong, a garment which primarily covers only the pubic area.
- G-string, a variant of the thong garment.
- Flip-flops, a type of footwear.
- Long, thin strips, generally of sturdy fiber or leather, typically used for binding.
- The thin, flexible strand or strands of a whip.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thongs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.