From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Thorndyke" redirects here. For the British novel character, see Dr. Thorndyke. For the fictional family, see Sonic X.
Thorndike is a surname, and may refer to:
- Andrew Thorndike (1909–1979), a German film director
- Ashley Horace Thorndike (1871–1933), an American educator
- Augustus Thorndike (1896–1986), an American physician
- Edward Thorndike (1874–1949), a behavioral psychologist
- Elizabeth Thorndike (1632–1672), the second wife of John Proctor, daughter of John Thorndike
- Herbert Thorndike (1598–1672), an English academic and clergyman
- Israel Thorndike (1755–1832), an American sailor, merchant, and politician
- John Thorndike (1611/12–1668), one of the founders of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, brother of Herbert Thorndike
- Lynn Thorndike (1882–1965), an American historian, brother of Ashley Horace Thorndike
- Robert L. Thorndike (1910–1990), an American psychologist, son of Edward Thorndike
- Robert M. Thorndike (born 1943), an American psychologist
- Russell Thorndike (1885–1972), a British actor and novelist, brother of Sybil Thorndike
- Sybil Thorndike (1882–1976), a British actress
Thorndike is also a place name, and may refer to:
- Thorndike, Maine, a town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thorndike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.