Thorneloe University is a federated school of Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario.
Affiliated with the Anglican Church of Canada, the university offers programs in fine arts (including Music (in conjunction with Laurentian University), Theatre Performance, Theatre Production (in conjunction with Cambrian College) and Motion Picture Arts), religious studies, classical studies, women's studies and theatre arts. Thorneloe also offers a certificate, diploma, and Bachelor's Degree in Theology.
- The President and Provost of Thorneloe University is The Rev. Robert Derrenbacker, Ph.D.
- The Chair of Classical Studies is Associate Professor Dr. Guy Chamberland.
- The Chair of Religious Studies is Associate Professor Dr. David Humbert.
- The Chair of Theatre Arts is Associate Professor Dr. Ian Maclennan.
- The Chair of Women's Studies is Assistant Professor Dr. Jennifer Johnson.
- The Coordinator of the Bachelor of Fine Arts Program is Assistant Professor Patricia Tedford.
- The Supervisor of the Motion Picture Arts curriculum is B. P. Paquette, M.F.A.
In addition to classroom, administrative and faculty offices, Thorneloe University houses a 143-seat theatre and a 58-room student residence.
Coordinates: 46°27′47″N 80°58′14″W / 46.46307°N 80.97054°W