Signpost in Thornham
Thornham shown within Norfolk
|Area||13.47 km2 (5.20 sq mi)|
|- Density||35 /km2 (91 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Thornham, Norfolk|
|District||King's Lynn and West Norfolk|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Thornham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated on the north Norfolk coast some 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) north-east of the seaside resort of Hunstanton, 30 km (19 mi) north of the town of King's Lynn and 70 km (43 mi) north-west of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 13.47 km2 (5.20 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 478 in 249 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- All Saints' Church, Thornham
- Thornham Manor
- The Methodist Chapel Thornham
- The Lifeboat Inn, Thornham
- Ordnance Survey (2002). OS Explorer Map 250 - Norfolk Coast West. ISBN 0-319-21886-4.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
Media related to Thornham, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons
- Map sources for Thornham, Norfolk
- Official Parish Council Website for Thornham Village
- Photographs of Thornham
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Thornham.
- All Saints' Church
- Website showing the renovation of The 1870 Methodist Chapel Thornham
- Thornham Artist Martin Goodsell's website - paintings include local Thornham scenes
- Thornham watercolour artist Brian C. Day's website
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|