From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thought in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thought is a mental process which allows beings to be conscious, make decisions, imagine and, in general, operate on symbols in a rational or irrational manner. It is an element/instance of thinking and is used as its synonym.
Thought may refer to:
- In philosophy, thought is also a synonym for idea
- School of thought, a collections of ideas that result from the adoption of a particular paradigm
- Thought, the short name of Thought: A review of Culture and Idea, Fordham University Quarterly, a publication of Fordham University
- "Thought", in Gottlob Frege's theory of meaning, "something for which the question of truth can arise at all"
- Thought (Myel), a short story by Leonid Andreyev
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.