Thousand Islands (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River.
Thousand Islands may also refer to:
- Thousand Island dressing, a salad dressing
- Thousand Islands (Indonesia), a chain of islands in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Thousand Islands, Cocoa Beach, a group of islands in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
- Tusenøyane (Thousand Islands), a group of islands south of Edgeøya, part of the Svalbard archipelago.
- Rivière des Mille Îles, a channel in Quebec, Canada
- Qiandao Lake, lit. A Thousand Islands Lake, in Zhejiang, China
- Thousand Island Lake, lake in Madera County, California, United States
- Kuril Islands, in Russia's Sakhalin Oblast region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thousand Islands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.