Three-Nations Research Institute
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (March 2011)|
Three-Nations Research Institute Co., Ltd. (スリーネーションズリサーチ株式会社?) is a company that offers information about international politics and economy, does investment consulting based in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It was established on April 1, 2005. Its company's founder and chairman is Japanese former professor of graduate school at Waseda University, economist Kazuhide Uekusa.
This company was established by Kazuhide Uekusa on April 1, 2005 after he was arrested, committed a scandal which tried to peep under high school girl's skirt with his hand mirror. That is to say, he went into an action as returning to work.
- Publication of "Interest, Exchange, Stock prices flash" (Membership system report)
- Giving all kind of lectures
- Planning and administration of lectures, classess about an economy, management, a strategy of an investment
- Investigation about an economy, trust of research business
- Publication of books, magazines
- Planning, administration, enforcement of special events
- Consulting business about an investment
- Company home page (Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|