From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Three Jewels (Buddhism): Buddha, Dharma and Sangha (Sanskrit: triratna, Pali: tiratana)
- Three Treasures (Taoism): compassion, frugality and humility
- Three Jewels of Jainism
- Three Treasures (traditional Chinese medicine): jing, qi and shen
- Three ancestral treasures: the three items passed down each generation within Chinese culture
- The Silmarils: the three jewels after which The Silmarillion is named
- The Birth of Japan, 1959 Japanese film also known as The Three Treasures
- A short story collection by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa.
- The Three Sacred Treasures (三種の神器 Sanshu no Jingi ), or the Imperial Regalia of Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.