From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thriller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thriller may refer to:
- Thriller (genre), a broad genre of literature, film and television
- Psychological thriller, a specific sub-genre, with heavy focus on the unstable emotional states of characters
- Thriller, a 1973 album by Cold Blood
- Thriller (Eddie and the Hot Rods album) 1979
- Thriller (album), a 1982 album by Michael Jackson
- Thriller 25, a 2008 special edition of the album
- "Thriller" (song), a song from the album
- Thriller – Live, a musical featuring the music of The Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson
- Thriller (Lambchop album) (1997)
- Thriller, a 2009 album by Part Chimp
- "Thriller", a 2007 song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Thriller – A Cruel Picture, a 1973 film by Bo Arne Vibenius
- The Thriller, a 2010 Indian film
- Thriller, a 1979 film by Sally Potter
- Thriller (book), a 2006 short story collection edited by James Patterson
- Thriller Comics, later known as Thriller Comics Library and Thriller Picture Library, a series of comics published by Amalgamated Press/Fleetway in the UK from 1951 to 1963
- Thriller (DC Comics) (1983–1984), a comic book series published by DC Comics in the USA in 1983-4
- Thriller (U.S. TV series) (1960–1962), an anthology television series hosted by Boris Karloff
- Thriller (UK TV series) (1973–1976), an anthology television series
Other uses 
- Thriller, a roller coaster now known as Tsunami
See also 
- Thrill (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thriller"
- All pages with titles containing "Thriller"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.