From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thriller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thriller may refer to:
- Thriller (genre), a broad genre of literature, film and television
- Thriller (Cold Blood album) (1973)
- Thriller (Eddie and the Hot Rods album) (1979)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson album) (1982)
- Thriller 25, a 2008 special edition of the album
- Thriller (Lambchop album) (1997)
- Thriller, a 1982 album by Killer
- Thriller, a 2009 album by Part Chimp
- "Thriller" (song), a song by Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson's Thriller, a 1983 music video
- "Thriller" (viral video), a 2007 video featuring prison inmates in Cebu, Philippines recreating the dance from Michael Jackson's music video
- Thriller – Live, a musical featuring the music of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson
- "Thriller", a 2007 song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Thriller – A Cruel Picture, a 1973 film by Bo Arne Vibenius
- The Thriller, a 2010 Indian film
- Thriller, a 1979 film by Sally Potter
- Thriller (book), a 2006 short story collection edited by James Patterson
- Thriller (DC Comics), a comic book series published by DC Comics in the USA in 1983-84
- Thriller Comics (later known as Thriller Comics Library and Thriller Picture Library), a series of comics published by Amalgamated Press/Fleetway in the UK from 1951 to 1963
- Thriller (U.S. TV series) (1960–1962), an anthology television series hosted by Boris Karloff
- Thriller (UK TV series) (1973–1976), an anthology television series
- Tsunami (roller coaster) or Thriller
- Thrill (disambiguation)
- Triller (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thriller"
- All pages with titles containing "Thriller"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.