From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A throne is a seat of state for a potentate or dignitary.
Throne or Thrones may also mean:
- Thrones, a rank of angels in Christianity
- Throne Records, a Spanish independent record label
- Thrones (band), solo project of bassist Joe Preston
- Throne, Alberta, an unincorporated community
- Throne (surname)
- Tsinghua Throne, an unmanned aerial vehicle built by Tsinghua University
- The Throne, a poem by Carol Ann Duffy that was written for the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's coronation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.