From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thu or thu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thu and variations may refer to:
- Thu (surname), the Gan romanization of the Chinese surname Su
- Thu (pronoun) or Þu, an Old English pronoun
- Thû, an early name for Sauron in J.R.R. Tolkien's works
- Thu, Palpa, a village development committee in Nepal
- Thu., abbreviation for the orchid genus Thunia
- Thu, a dog belonging to the Claidi and Argul in The Claidi Journals by Tanith Lee
- Thu, a nation on the fictional planet Urras in the novel The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Tsinghua University in China
- Thule Air Base (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.