From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thucydides may refer to:
- 10137 Thucydides, a main-belt asteroid
- Thucydides, son of Olorus, (circa 460-before 394 BC), Greek historian
- Thucydides, son of Melesias (5th century BC), prominent politician of ancient Athens
- Thucydides II, son of Melesias II (4th century), grandson of Thucydides, son of Melesias featured in Plato's Laches
- Thucydides Trap, where a rising power causes fear in an established power which escalates toward war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thucydides.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.