From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thule is a semi-mythical place, usually an island.
Thule may also refer to:
- Thule, Greenland
- Thule people, ancestors of the Inuit
- Thule Air Base
- Thule Island, in the South Sandwich Islands
- Thule (automobile accessories)
- Thule (Star Wars)
- 279 Thule, an asteroid
- Thule Society, a German occultist group and forerunner of the Nazi Party
- White Order of Thule, an American white supremacist group
- Thule, a fictional version of Greenland in the Kinderen van Moeder Aarde novels by Thea Beckman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.