From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thumper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thumper may refer to:
- Thumper (motorcycle), a four-stroke single cylinder motorcycle
- Thumper (distillation), an apparatus used in some distillation systems
- Project Thumper, the earliest official anti-ballistic missile study
- Bible thumper, Christian fundamentalists (normally considered derogatory)
- M79 grenade launcher (nickname)
- Sun Fire X4500 storage server (code name)
- Thumper (EP), a 1990 EP by Man in the Wood
- "Thumper" (song), a 2010 by Enter Shikari
- Thumper, one of the only two still flying Avro Lancaster bombers, in BBMF Museum at Coningsby RAF station.
- "Thumper", a song by Raging Speedhorn on the album Raging Speedhorn
- Thumper (Video Game) the Rhythm game by Drool
- Thumper (Bambi), a rabbit in the Disney animated film Bambi
- Thumper (Thomas the Tank Engine), a quarry driller in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Thumper (Dune), a mechanical device in the science fiction novel Dune
- Thumper, Hopper's pet grasshopper in A Bug's Life
- Thumper, a character in the television show Veronica Mars
- Thumper, a character in the James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever
- Thumper, a character from the Twisted Metal video game series
- The Thumper, an album by Jimmy Heath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.