TiLP2 is a linking program that sends/receives files from Texas Instruments graphing calculators. TiLP2 works on many different operating systems like Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Microsoft Windows (including 64-bit versions) . It supports all the Link Cables and many calculators such as the TI-83+, TI-89 (Titanium) and is licensed under the GPL.
- The Interface - This is the core/GUI of TiLP2.
- tilibs2 framework - This is what allows TiLP2 to actually communicate with your TI graphing calculator. It supports all of the Link Cables and most of the calculator models.
TiLP2 1.10 running on Mac OS X using X11 and KDE 3.5
- Operating Systems:
- Link Cables:
- DirectLink (USB)
- VTI (Virtual Link)
- TiEmu (Virtual Link)
The TiLP team consists of these team members:
- Lionel Debrouxl: current maintainer of TiLP
- Romain Liévin: The TiLP/TiEmu creator
- Tijl Coosemans: FreeBSD port
- Jesse Palmer: icons for TiLP (var types)
- Christian Walther: Mac OS X port of TiEmu and TiLP framework