Tiago Della Vega
|Tiago della Vega|
9 March 1984 |
Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Andrellis Guitarras TDV Signature
Tiago della Vega March 9, 1984 is a Brazilian guitarist. Born in Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, he began learning to play the acoustic guitar at the age of five. After a year, he realized that the electric guitar was his greatest passion. He started to study electric guitar, practicing 16 hours a day.
Tiago della Vega played with the bands After Dark and Fermatha. At present, he travels around the world playing and doing workshops. He previously held the Guinness World Records title as the fastest guitar player in the world, playing The Flight of the Bumblebee by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov at 340 beats per minute at CES in Las Vegas. He broke his previous record on the May 9, 2008 at EM&T in Sao Paulo
On April 24, 2011 John "Doctor Hot Licks" Taylor broke Vega's old record by playing The Flight of the Bumblebee at 600 beats per minute at the Guitar Center in Westminster, Colorado, USA.
On October 16, 2011 in Cannes Festival he attempted to beat the 600 bpm record of John Taylor by kicking it up to 750 bpm. Some on YouTube have said that he has submitted it to the Guinness Book of World Records. It has yet to be approved by Guinness though has been approved by recordsetter.com.
- Hybrid (first solo CD - 2009)
- Advent of the Truth (with Fermatha - 2005)
- Believe (with Burning In Hell - 2006)
- "Tiago della Vega Guinness World Record". Community.guinnessworldrecords.com. 2008-05-07. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- World’s Fastest Guitar Player John Taylor Shreds the Competition
- Tiago Della Vega attempts 750 BPM, YouTube
- Fastest Guitar Player - Tiago Della Vega, recordsetter.com
- Tiago Della Vega. "Tiago Della Vega « Orange Amps". Orangeamps.com. Retrieved 2012-03-03.