Ilori playing for Portugal U19 in 2012
|Full name||Tiago Abiola Delfim Almeida Ilori|
|Date of birth||26 February 1993|
|Place of birth||Hampstead, England|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Bordeaux (on loan from Liverpool)|
|2007–2008||→ Estoril (loan)|
|2014||→ Granada (loan)||9||(0)|
|2014–||→ Bordeaux (loan)||7||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 February 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ilori joined Sporting Clube de Portugal's youth ranks in the 2006 summer as a striker, signing from Imortal DC. For the 2007–08 season the 14-year-old was loaned to Lisbon neighbours G.D. Estoril Praia, returning for three more years and already reconverted as a stopper.
On 6 November 2011 Ilori made his official debut for the Lions' first team, playing the full 90 minutes in a 3–1 Primeira Liga home win against U.D. Leiria. On 14 December he played his first game in the UEFA Europa League, starting in a 0–2 group stage loss to S.S. Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico as his team had already secured the first place in its group.
In only his fourth official appearance for Sporting, on 16 February 2013 at Gil Vicente FC, Ilori again played the entire match, and helped to a 3–2 success by scoring his team's second goal in the sixth minute.
On 2 September 2013, Ilori was signed by Liverpool for an undisclosed fee, reported to be around £7 million. It was also announced that The Football Association were in talks with the player for him to switch nationality and represent England internationally.
On 5 January 2014, Ilori was named on his new team's bench for the first time, in an FA Cup match against Oldham Athletic. Fifteen days later he was loaned to Granada CF in La Liga, until the end of the campaign. On 7 February he made his debut for the Andalusians, in a 0–1 away loss to RCD Espanyol; in the following round he also started, and assisted Piti for the game's only goal at home against Real Betis.
- As of 15 February 2015
- "Player profile". Premier League. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Tiago Ilori" (in Portuguese). Wiki Sporting. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "10 facts about new boy Tiago Ilori". Liverpool F.C. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- Liga round-up: Sporting close gap; PortuGOAL, 6 November 2011
- Clinical Lazio through after Sporting triumph; UEFA.com, 14 December 2011
- Young Lions prevail in Barcelos; PortuGOAL, 16 February 2013
- "Liverpool complete Ilori deal". Liverpool F.C. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- "Liverpool sign Tiago Ilori from Sporting Lisbon as they look to add defensive depth". Daily Mirror. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- Bascombe, Chris (2 September 2013). "Roy Hodgson wants Liverpool's Tiago Ilori to declare for England". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "Ilori seals loan switch to Granada". Liverpool F.C. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Moreno fires Espanyol to victory". ESPN FC. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Piti wins it for Granada". ESPN FC. 16 February 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Prêt – Tiago Ilori, nouvelle recrue bordelaise!" [Loan – Tiago Ilori, new bordelaise recruit!] (in French). FC Girondins. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Saint-Etienne-Bordeaux (1–1), Bordeaux résiste à Saint-Etienne" [Saint-Etienne-Bordeaux (1–1), Bordeaux holds on at Saint-Etienne] (in French). Goal.com. 25 September 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Tiago Ilori". Soccerway. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- Stats and profile at Zerozero
- Stats at ForaDeJogo
- Stats and biography at Wiki Sporting (Portuguese)
- Tiago Ilori career statistics at Soccerbase
- National team data (Portuguese)
- UEFA.com stats