From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tiana (disambiguation))
Tiana may refer to:
- Tiana, Catalonia, a town in the comarca of Maresme, Catalonia, Spain
- Tiana, Sardinia, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Nuoro, Sardinia, Italy
- Tiana Alexandra (born 1961), Vietnamese-American actress and film director
- Tiana Benjamin (born 1984), American actress
- Tiana Brown (born 1981), American dancer
- Tiana Coudray (born 1988), American equestrian and dancer
- Tiana Lemnitz (1897–1994), German operatic soprano
- Tiana Lynn (born 1983), American pornographic actress
- Tiana Mangakahia, Australian basketball player
- Tiana Ringer (born 1985), inactive American professional wrestler
- Tiana Xiao (born 1990), Japanese pop singer
- Alternate name for Teana Lanster of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
- The main character in the 1996 novel The Book of Ti'ana
- Tiana (Disney), a fictional character in a 2009 Disney film, The Princess and the Frog
Tyana may refer to:
- Tyana or Tyanna was an ancient city in the Anatolian region of Cappadocia, in modern south-central Turkey.
- Tyana (moth), a genus of moths of the Nolidae family.
- Tyana falcata, a species of moth of the Nolidae family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.